Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My GM application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaylen
Omicron
Omicron
Zaylen

My GM application. Empty
PostSubject: My GM application.   My GM application. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:35 am

- Nickname : Zaylen

- Experience [ This is the only place you can say about other servers ] : 6 Months on L2Infinity, HGM 3 Months when the server was java, and 3 months when we changed to official files.2 Months on l2online, closed atm.

- Speaking Languages : English, Greek, Some french.

- Reason for wanting to become a GameMaster : I liked the server, and I want to be a part of the GM community, to help players make some funny events, and give some more life to the server.

- Special Events in Mind : Many, Like strider race, korean pvp event, special hide and seek, and many more.

- Gm Commands : All of them, java and official GM commands.

- General Knowledge about L2J Develop : Not much, know how to use file edit, and IG edits are easy for me, I can edit any mob with special stats ranks and drops.. Shift + click =P

That's all.
If you are really considering for making me GM, then add me on msn , skype or PM me here.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
ExTe
Little Member
Little Member
ExTe

My GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM application.   My GM application. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:37 am

Lawl zaylen.
Omagad.
I remember this guy.
He was HGM on infinity when i was in a testing period as gm.
Back to top Go down
http://google.com

My GM application.
Page 1 of 1